Thank God for that direct. Before the direct, I had one game listed for this month’s game forecast (and that was Xenoblade Chronicles 3D). Although many of the new additions to the list are Indies, I am so glad that there’s more to report on and that April just got a lot more interesting.
Here are this month’s releases! Note: All release dates are for North America.
- Box Boy (3DS)
- Pokemon Rumble World (Free to play) (3DS)
- Wario Ware Touched (Wii U) ($9.99)
- Yoshi Touch & Go
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New Nintendo 3DS)
- Super Smash Bros. 4 Mewtwo DLC for Club Nintendo Members (who bought both versions)
- Donkey Kong 64 (Wii U) ($9.99)
- Mii Plaza Games: Ultimate Angler (3DS) ($4.99)
- Mii Plaza Games: Battleground Z (3DS) ($4.99)
- (Discounted price of $7.99 if you buy them together)
- Mii Plaza Premium (3DS) ($4.99)
- Mario Kart DS (Wii U) ($9.99)
- Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2 + 200cc Update (Wii U) ($7.99)
- Super Smash Bros. 4 Mewtwo DLC
- Puzzles & Dragons + Puzzles & Dragons Super Mario Edition Demo (3DS)
Anyway, if anybody knows of any other games that will be released in April 2015, pray tell. Indies included!
Thanks for reading!